You had me at ~wave~
More and more parents are learning and using baby sign language to communicatewith their little ones. This guide introduces parents to the 150 most common signs babies can understand and use, including 50 new illustrations. Included are steps to teach the signs, an expanded section on verbal development, and much more.
- Signing boosts baby's language skills, literacy, and brainpower
- A popular topic in the parenting section
- 50 new illustrations for this edition
- Includes fun activities and a special 'Sign Language Express' for parents with little time
- Download a sample chapter